We developed a comprehensive inbound marketing & sales plan built on a strategy to support + grow the Buckhead Plastic Surgery & LUX Med Spa business. Our primary focus with this plan was to significantly grow web traffic from organic search to the website and build content marketing funnels with eBooks to convert more visitors to leads. The easiest way to understand this plan is through Hubspot’s inbound marketing process: Attract, Convert, Close, Delight.
A proven marketing strategy
for long term growth
for plastic surgeons.
Research & Discovery
Our research & discovery phase focuses on analyzing everything about the medical practice and the market they compete in. When evaluating how we will deploy a marketing strategy, we look at current web traffic, keyword rankings, competitors’ organic search traffic & rankings, advertising spend, etc. When we are evaluating how we will deploy a sales strategy, we take a deeper dive into practice operations, sales consultants, technology platforms, pricing analysis, etc. One of the key things we look at is the technology platforms being used to manage patients, leads, marketing automation, and sales management. The proper technology platform is essential to deploying a complete inbound marketing and sales strategy.
- BPS had 4,000 visitors per month
- 51 keywords ranking in Top 3
- Average Ranking Position of 69 (6th or 7th page of Google)
- No systems in place to track leads or deploy marketing automation
- No systems to incentivize sales consultants & track progress
Focus on SEO & Growing Web Traffic
The Attract part of our inbound marketing plan for Buckhead Plastic Surgery focused on enhancing pillar content on procedure & treatment pages as well as supporting add-on topic content in the form of blogs. Our content strategy is backed with research on what are the most important keywords, what keywords have the most traffic, what keywords are the least competitive, what keywords have schema & feature snippet opportunities, and what the content needs to say to rank for Google search crawlers.
- BPS increased organic search traffic by 15,000+ visits in just 18 months
- BPS increased average monthly web traffic by 116%
- BPS increased keywords in the Top 3 from 46 to 146
- BPS increased keywords in the Top 20 from 91 to 264
- BPS increased SERP rankings from 20 to 218
- BPS landed 17 featured snippet rankings
Generate More Quality Leads & Consultations
The Convert part of our inbound marketing plan for Buckhead Plastic Surgery focused on procedure & treatment-specific ebook content funnels. The procedure-specific content funnel consists of professionally written and designed ebooks of over 2,000+ words, Calls-To-Action (CTAs), landing pages, and thank-you pages. The funnel builds directly into the Close phase and initiates the marketing automation required to nurture leads to patients. Lastly, we built a custom chatbot to automate common FAQs and scheduling consults with potential patients. Our HIPAA compliant, AI chatbots brought in over 10 new leads per day on average for BPS.
- Created 20 ebooks that converted an average of 117 visitors to leads per month
- Consultation contact form conversions increase from 50 to 241 leads per month
- Pop-up lead forms converted 61 new leads per month
- BPS generated over 3,500 new leads in 18 months
Automate & Close More New Surgeries
The Close part of our inbound marketing plan for Buckhead Plastic Surgery focused on implementing marketing automation campaigns tied to our ebook campaigns and enabled the sales consultants with the tools & process to convert more leads into patients. After every eBook download, the new lead receives a 5-7 email sequence over a 2-3 week period that drives them to book a consultation. Simultaneously, the sales consultant is making phone calls in symbiosis with the marketing campaign to close that lead into a patient. We work with the sales consultants to make sure they are properly trained and that the process is as painless as possible.
- Increased sales close rate by 20%
- Average email open rate of 30% with a 10% click-through rate
- Generated $1.2 million in revenue from leads from organic search in 18 months
- Inbound Marketing ROI was 806% with an annualized return of 334%
Gain More Referrals & Reviews
The Delight part of our inbound marketing plan for Buckhead Plastic Surgery focused on implementing a reputation management strategy to grow reviews on Google & Real Self. We focus on Google Reviews due to the importance of local SEO and establishing yourself in the Local Pack Box in Google Search. Our software enables you to put a patient into a text message and email campaign with 2-3 of each over a few weeks.
- Grew BPS Google reviews from 25 to 74 in 18 months
- BPS maintained a 4.4 star rating on Google
- Grew LUX Google reviews from 3 to 66 in 18 months
- LUX maintained a 5 star rating on Google